Being unorganized means paying for things that you don’t need or don’t use. If you only had time to call the company and change your account services. Look at your cell phone bill. Have you added services over the years that you don’t use? What once cost less than $35 a month can now top $100 easy. But cell phones are a must-have. So here are some suggestions on how to trim your cell phone expenses.
1. Buy an “unlocked” phone that is not connected to any service. Then shop around for the best plan for you.
2. Switch to the boss’s plan, since most major carriers offer a business discount that can be applied to personal phones.
3. Don’t be pressured to include the extras. If you don’t need texting and internet capabilities than don’t buy into the prepackaged plans.
4. Buy a prepaid phone and pay for only what you use.
5. Join a family plan for discounted fees. By including trusted friends and family in your plan can save on your monthly bill.