Organizing doesn’t have to be a huge undertaking. Actually, it’s probably better in small bundles. A little here and a little there and you will see a difference in no time.
Where to start?
There are lots of small places that collect odds and ends that clutter up your home, your car, your office and your life. Here is a list of some of those nooks and crannies where you can make a difference in a short amount of time.
- Closets – clothes, linen, front hall/coat, gift wrap, storage, craft, toy, pantry
- Drawers – junk, kitchen, pencil, desk, dresser, end tables, bathroom, glove compartment, file
- Cabinets – medicine, media, kitchen, file, craft, china, pantry, storage, bathroom, toy, office supply
- Shelves – book, knickknacks, storage, closet, shoe, media
- Chests – toy, tool, jewelry, car trunk
Find your nook and get started!