Can you identify where your clutter is coming from? Are you pointing a finger at someone else or is it you that is causing the over abundance in your space? Take some time to look at how you acquire and you may find a pattern of:
- Impulsive buying – you see something and have to have it.
- Compulsive buying – you buy to feel good.
- People pleasing – you don’t want to heart anyone’s feelings.
- Memory aids – you use items to remind you of things.
- Hoarding – you might need it one day.
- Procrastination – you don’t have the time or energy.
Identifying your pattern of acquiring is the beginning of solving your issue of over abundance.