A little help (and motivation) to get organized may be all you need.
It’s the 1st Give Away Wednesday!
• Slim hangers. These are super strong and save a lot of space.
• Hanging jewelry organizer. This handy tool hangs on a closet rod or on a wall hook. Clear pockets make it easy to see all of your pieces. Outfit coordination is a breeze when you can see your accessory choices.
• Under bed storage boxes. These are great for linens, blankets, and out-of-season clothing. Just remember to put these under a guest bed, not your bed.
• Boxes or bins for shelves. Turn your shelf into a drawer by adding a nice cubby box. These are essential for hard-to-reach shelves.
• Over-the-door shoe organizer. These are perfect for getting your shoes off the ground and in position so that you can see them. Do you have too many shoes? That’s not a problem. Use the over-the-door shoe organizer for your frequently worn shoes, allowing quick and easy access. Display your other pieces of art, like your shoes, elsewhere. Your shoes aren’t pieces of art? Call me, we need to talk.
Give Away Wednesday!
The first new follower of this blog will receive a book.
A collaboration of many professionals providing inspiration that affirms the power and importance of getting organized. The book provides practical ideas that you can use immediately to live a better, more effective life. http://basicorganization.com/store.html