Difficult decision-making is part of the organizing process. What to keep and what to let go? Anne Blumer, of Solutions for You, made a list of questions you should use to help determine what is important to you. You can read Anne’s full list in Get Organized Today, but I have narrowed it down to my Top 10 Questions. If you answer “no” to any of these questions about a particular item consider getting rid of it.
- Is it useful and beautiful to you?
- If you keep it, will you remember you have it?
- Do you need it?
- Is it adding value to your life today?
- Is it irreplaceable?
- Does it make you happy to see it?
- Are you honoring it and enjoying it?
- Are you legally required to keep it?
- Is there a tax reason to keep it?
- Do you love it?
Want to read the whole list? Join me tomorrow for Give-Away-Wednesday, when I give away a copy of Get Organized Today?