To get and stay organized you have to keep it interesting. So this week, let’s move around the house and tackle some small areas of your home. Each task should take a short amount of time, but like any organizing project, it will make a difference. Attack the list in whatever order works for you.
- Clean out your refrigerator and freezer.
- Gather all of your note cards, greeting cards and envelopes.
- Sort through a box of photos.
- Purge your dull knives.
- Clean out a kitchen drawer.
- Declutter candles.
- Reorganize your foil, plastic wrap and plastic bags.
Great! You now have little pockets of organization. Love it and build on what you have done.
If you missed week 4 of Get Organized in 2012 check it out here.
Organize Everything – Simplify Life