I have been asked to participate in developing an app!
That sounds crazy to me, but I am up for the challenge. I’ll be writing material for “To-Do list challenges”, so I thought I would share some of my ideas with you.
Simple Party Planning in 7 Days
If your calendar is empty for next weekend, why not have a party? The planning can be easy if you follow these 7 steps. Here are simple actions you can take each day this week, so you can host a great party next weekend.
7 days – Do 1 To-Do each day
- 6 days before the party – Decide on the day and time for your party. Pick a theme and create a guest list.
- 5 days before the party – Buy, address and mail invitations, or make it simple and send an email.
- 4 days before the party – Plan the food and drinks you want to serve. Start compiling a shopping list of needed supplies. Don’t forget paper products and decorations.
- 3 days before the party – Gather serving pieces, utensils and other items that you need to accommodate a crowd. Do you need to borrow anything? If so, make the arrangements.
- 2 days before the party – Clean your house and decorate. Only worry about the spaces that the guests will see and simple décor is best.
- 1 day before the party – Grab your grocery list started on day 3 and go shopping for food, beverages and paper products. Prep any food necessary, by cleaning vegetables, cooling beverages, etc.
- Day of the party – Get cooking and get ready to party!