I wanted to share this list that I found on Clos-ettetoo.com. I love it – definitely rules to follow. It’s a good investment in time and money to create a beautiful (form) and organized (function) space.
The Ten Commandments of Hanging
- Thou Shalt Hang as Much as Possible in Thy Closet.
- Thou Shalt Not Hang Sweaters.
- Thou Shalt Banish Wire Hangers From Thy Closet.
- Thou Shalt Have Matching Hangers.
- Thous Shalt Use Appropriate Hangers for Appropriate Garments.
- Thou Shalt Not Kill Clothes With Plastic.
- Honor Thy Breathing Room of Thy Clothing.
- Thou Shalt Not Hang Thy Clothes with Strangers.
- Thou Shalt Color Code.
- Honor Thy Pants and Thy Sweaters.
– From Shop Your Closet