There are 10 tools of the trade that I think will everyone needs to get and stay organized.
- A planner or calendar – It doesn’t matter whether you use a paper based or electronic calendar, everyone needs one.
- A to-do list – Also, paper or electronic work well. Use what works for you.
- A file cabinet – Everyone needs to keep some paper. Make it simple.
- A bill paying system – Stay on time and up to date.
- A timer – It will help you focus on the task-at-hand.
- Matching hangers – Keeps clothes oh-so organized in your closet.
- A hamper – Everyone needs a home for their dirty clothes.
- A grocery and menu plan – Make this daily task easier with a system customized for you.
- Cooperation from all family members – Get everyone on board!
- Advice from an expert – If you want to improve what you are doing now.