Entertaining outside usually means a casual affair. A bar-b-que, picnic, cookout, crab feast, whatever you do, it usually involves a wooden table and benches and sunshine. Doesn’t that sound good?
Make it easy, make it fun, do it often.
- Simplify the menu. Serve finger food so people can stand and mingle.
- Use paper plates. Make clean up easy.
- Light up the night. Pull out the Twinkle lights to create a festive atmosphere.
- Don’t invite the bugs. Provide bug spray or citronella candles to keep insects away.
- Add music. Use your technology to play your favorite tunes outside.
Grab your shorts or sun dress, call some friends and go outside. What would you add to make your event unique and easy?