I like to store as little as possible on the bathroom counter and as much as possible under the sink. Bathroom organizers will add more storage space to your bathroom and lend a hand in tidying up the room.
Check out these ideas for bathroom storage.
1. Utilize the cabinet door. Hang hair dryers, curling irons and tuck bath supplies into a cabinet drawer organizer. Make sure you are using sturdy storage solutions that can withstand daily use.
2. Store toilet paper in a basket. This is great for guests and you to be able to just grab a new roll when necessary. This will save storage space in the linen closet and under the sink which can then be used for less frequently-used items.
3. Hang bottles of cleaning products. A simple tension rod can be used to hang cleaning supplies so they are easier to grab. This is also a great spot to hang cleaning gloves to dry after use.
4. Use trays to corral small items. Create a home for your nail polishes, make up brushes, Q-tips and cotton balls. Trays make everything look neater.
5. Hang a shower caddy for extra storage. Don’t over-clutter the shower, instead contain the items you use daily in your shower, and corral them in a caddy.
6. Use a lazy-susan to make things easier to reach. You can store a multitude of items on them, and still reach everything easily.
7. Create a First Aid kit. You don’t think about a first aid kit until you need it, so make it stand out by clearly labeling it as first aid. A simple red cross on top should do the job, and make sure to re-stock 2-3 times a year. This is one of those items you don’t think about too often but it vitality important.
8. Store your hair dryer in a caddy. Your hair dryer will never again get in the way in the bathroom if you install a simple hair dryer caddy on the inside door of your bathroom cabinet. You could also try a hook to hang it in place on the wall.
9. Use a bathroom bucket. If storage space is lacking and you still have items that need to a home in the bathroom, try a bucket. Something cute will not look so utilitarian and maybe even make a fashion statement. There’s something so simple about grouping everything you need together into a bucket, and it makes things so much easier to put away when you’re done using them.
10. Install roll out storage under the sink. A roll-out bin will allow you to more easily use and access the storage space in the back of your under-sink cabinet.