I love reading organizing blog post from others. It gives me great ideas for clients and myself. I learn so much from others. I’d like to share 10 of my recent favorites with you.
- From The Crafting Chicks, here’s a great post on organizing photos. I really need to do this myself, so I am trying to use this blog post as inspiration.
- From One Ten Plus Two, a great recycling station and how she solved her problem.
- From Centsational Girl, I found the same junk drawer organizer that I recently used in my newly renovated home office. You can get them at Target.
- From Happy Canadian Home, a quick tutorial on organizing greeting cards.
- And another from Happy Canadian Home, on organizing recipes. Another ongoing project of mine. She has great ideas.
- From At The End of the Drive, pantry and spice rack storage.
Something I recently posted about:
- From Just Organize Your Stuff, a great graphic covering paperwork purging guidelines.
- A video from Memories Organized, on how to decide what to keep.
Now, for some deeper thoughts.
- I really liked the post from Loving Simple Living about being busy. Actually, it’s about not being busy.
- From List Plan It, thoughts on living with less. A great discussion of scaling down wants and needs.