Do you see yourself in any of the following descriptions?
Styles of Managing Space
- Everything out – You work best when everything is out in front of you. To you, it feels like a waste of time to put things away in drawers and closets when you are going to use it again soon.
- Nothing Out – You hate to see clutter so you put things away. A clear space makes you feel as though you are in control.
- Right Angler – You confuse neatness with organization. You believe that you are getting organized when you pile things into perfect stacks.
- Pack Rat – You save things because you might need it someday. Is it really that you don’t know what to do with it?
- Slob – You are chronically disorganized, but don’t really think it’s important to make a change.
Styles of Managing Time
- Hopper – You work on several tasks at the same time. But you jump from one to another without ever completing any of them.
- Perfectionist Plus – You get very involved in doing everything right, to the point of in-completion You are seldom satisfied with your results.
- Allergic to Detail – You are great at formulating plans. Often start projects, but don’t follow-through to the end.
- Fence Sitter – You have trouble making decisions, so tend to leave things to chance. You often worry whether you made the right decision.
- Cliff Hanger – You thrive on the excitement of waiting until the last-minute. You sometimes need outside pressure to complete a task.