That hour before dinner is the worst. You’ve finished your work for the day and need to get dinner on the table. DINNER! It’s supposed to be a time when your loving family can come together. But getting through that hour of preparing dinner and dealing with the kids at the same time can wear-you-out!
If this is you (the worn-out-mom) maybe you are making some of these mistakes:
- Waiting to think about dinner until it’s time to eat.
- Taking dinner a day at a time.
- Shopping without a list.
- Waiting until you need something to purchase it.
- Stocking your freezer with the wrong food.
- Avoiding your slow cooker.
- No Back up plan.
Having a meal plan, shopping plan and dinner prep plan can make your life so much easier. Change your ways and see!
Get more information on this subject in Getting Organized Magazine.