Need a more efficient work space?
Consider some of these tips to up-your-game.
- Move your monitor to the wall. Hanging a monitor will give you more work space.
- Get rid of the CPU or any other electronic devises that you are not using. Recycle them to make more space.
- Add storage up high. Shelves or cabinets within reach can store often used items.
- Add lighting. It’s essential to have task lighting focused on your desk top and overhead lighting from the ceiling.
- Bulletin and magnetic boards for the little extras will also get items out of the work space.
- Everyone needs a charging station. Whether it is a stand-alone or plugs into a USB port.